Understanding the customer journey is a vital component of any digital marketing campaign today. However, to accomplish your goal you need to have quality data available to help you analyze the best approach.
Google Analytics has long been a web developer’s top weapon in the arsenal to determine the path that happens on a website. Lately, Google 360 has increased this tool by tracking the customer journey for enterprise-level companies who want to see the entire process.
This new premium analytics software called Google Analytics 360 is a group of tools to help users improve their marketing efforts with extensive data across the customer journey online.
How to Use Google Analytics 360
Google stated their Analytics 360 suite provide enterprises with the following services:
- Dedicated support and training
- Easy onboarding
- Select analytic services.
- Ongoing training & exclusive access.
- Secure data.
Furthermore, the software suite is made up of a group of five different tools designed specifically for enterprise-level businesses. Please remember that these tools are all currently in beta. This means they should see a number of changes and additional features in the following months.
- Google Audience Center 360– Study your customers across different marketing channels, devices, and campaigns. They obviously connect with Google’s ad platforms, as well as work with third-party providers. This is different from previous Google Analytics platforms that only analyzed progress on their platform.
- Google Optimize 360- A website testing software to help marketers test multiple variations of a website to determine how a websites’ audience responds to their website.
- Google Data Studio 360– Analyze the data from the other Google Analytics 360 tools with this visualization tool. You can have real-time collaboration and sharing (Google Docs) as you analyze the interactive reports and dashboards on 360 tools.
- Google Tag Manager 360- This is a great tool for anyone who wants to track site information and powerful API codes in one streamlined workflow.
- Google Analytics 360- This was formerly known as GA Premium. The new Google Analytics 360 tool is the centrepiece of the new analytics tools from Google. It analyzes all customer data and touchpoints to integrate your advertising, website analytics, and marketing campaigns in one tool.
How can you use Google Analytics 360?
- Follow the customer journey- As marketers get more sophisticated in their digital marketing efforts, it is vital to be able to follow a customer across their entire journey.
According to research from Forrester Research, the biggest challenge marketers currently have is analyzing their customers journey through marketing and paid advertising channels.
Therefore, Google designed 360 to access the touchpoints, devices, and channels customers used before purchasing your goods.
- Insights- Every analytics tool on the planet provides access to data. However, 360 is more than just data. It is about providing marketers with the insights they need to smartly target the correct clients for their business.
With consumers accessing content on multiple devices, insights that cross all of your devices and channels provides an advantage to companies who use this software for their business.
Leverage the intelligence of a complete marketing analytics tool to do this across your marketing efforts.
- Improve Team Coordination- Enterprises are very different from entrepreneurs in the fact that they work as a team to accomplish their goals.
Therefore, they need tools that allow them to share and coordinate their efforts. Google Analytics 360 can help companies work across departments and improve team decision making.
- Personalisation- One of the hot words that keeps popping up nowadays is personalization. Marketers understand how it is possible, and even necessary, to provide individualized attention to prospects needs.
To do this, you need analytics software that provides in-depth explanations of the demographics that want to purchase your products. This is the basis for creating personas on your ideal customer to target similar customers for your business.
Google is entering an increasingly competitive space that looks to provide comprehensive data to enterprises who need it to ensure they stay ahead of their competitors.
However, Google has a unique advantage. Their platform is usually at the core of most marketing strategies. Therefore, they can provide the type of analytics that their competitors sometimes only hope to provide.
Assuming they can capitalize on this, then Google Analytics 360 should be a unique product for companies looking to improve the quality of their digital marketing campaigns.